- Carry out integration and commissioning of an array of instrumentation as well as control systems for commercial projects.
- Perform programming and integration of the control systems, designing the control panel and subpanels as well as generating the I/O lists.
- Carry out engineering, PLC and SCADA software interface programming.
- Develop process functional design including control write-up and control schematics.
- Develop hardware and software design specification and other software/test documentation.
- Carry out diagnosis and resolution of electrical, instrumentation and control systems
- Ensuring on time completion of commissioning activities.
- Min Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- 2 or more years working experience in PLC Control Program design and implementation in industrial automation, process automation, waterworks, and/or building HVAC systems.
- Have worked with Building Management System/SCADA/HVAC system is an advantage.
- Knowledge and hands-on programming skills of Mitsubishi, Schneider, GE, Bechhoff PLCs.
- Knowledge of SCADA is an advantage.
- A resourceful individual with good organisation, time management and problem-solving skills.
- A team player and at the same time able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.