- Developing Process Functional Design including Control write-up and Control Schematics.
- Carry out Engineering, SCADA programming, and Interface programming.
- Development of Process Functional Design including Control write-up and Control Schematics.
- Development and Testing of SCADA Software.
- Integration with PLC/DDC and other controllers, Routers & Gateways.
- Development of Hardware and Software Design Specifications and other Software/Test documentation.
- Panel design and instrumentation Design and preparation of relevant drawings and Method of Statements.
- Site Testing and Commissioning with the user.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical Electronics Engineering.
- Proven experience in Building Management System, Environmental Controls, Industrial Control systems like water plants, wafer fabs etc.
- Experience in Control System Design including system architecture, hardware, system software.
- Knowledge in major PLCs like Mitsubishi, Siemens, Schneider, Allen Bradley, GE PLC preferred.
- Knowledge of major SCADA like Intelltion iFIX, Wonderware Intouch, Mitsubishi MC Works, and Citect SCADA preferred.
- Knowledge of standard Communication protocols like Modbus, Profibus, Melsecnet, ControlNet, BacNet/IP preferred.
- Experience in Panel design and instrumentation Design.
- Experience in Site Testing and commissioning with the user.
- Experience in System Training and System O&M Documentation.
- Knowledge in HVAC, Environmental Controls, Industrial Wastewater, Wafer Fab Cleanroom/HVAC systems preferred.