- Lead a team of Engineers and Technicians to oversee the environment control systems and tunnel ventilation control systems in MRT stations.
- Supervises software development, interface design and testing and commissioning of PLC and SCADA programs between third-party systems.
- Oversee fieldbus and Ethernet design and implementation as per the System Architecture designs.
- Lead supervisors/technicians and provide functional direction to assigned personnel in BMS’ field work at sites to ensure efficient execution of turnkey projects.
- Co-ordinates departmental activities and responsibilities with other departments.
- Monitor and control operation to achieve the targeted turn-around time, productivity, quality, environmental, occupational health & safety standards.
- Provide safe custody, control and maintenance of all equipment and special tools used by the department.
- Propose and implement improvement works to client.
- Establish and maintain courteous / co-operative relationship with clients.
- Control project budget.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical Electronics
- Proven experience in Building Management Systems and/or Mechanical & Electrical turnkey projects.
- Knowledge of Mitsubishi or Schneider PLC will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of SCADA Intellution iFIX or Mitsubishi MC Works.
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols (Modbus or BACNet preferred).
- A resourceful individual with good organization, time management and problem-solving skills.
- A team player and at the same time able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.