- Provide daily support to the tracking, collection, and organization of project information.
- Supervise the development, engineering, and testing of DCS, DDC, PLC and SCADA software.
- Review PLC designs and control panels drawings.
- Work collaboratively with System Engineers on PLC design, control panels drawings and creation of IOT list.
- Oversee the installation, testing and commissioning of control panels.
- Provide timely update on the project status and issues that may impact the project.
- Coordinate materials and assist in the logistics, shipment, and receipt at the site.
- Assist in the creation of project related documentation and ensure timely submittal and completion of documentation required by the owner.
- Attend project meetings.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Min Diploma in Electrical Electronic Engineering.
- Fresh graduates are welcome as training will be provided.
- Experience in control system design including system architecture, hardware, system software.
- Working knowledge in different PLC and SCADA.
- Working knowledge in standard Communication protocols like Modbus, Profibus, Melsecnet, ControlNet, BacNet/IP.
- Experience in panel design and instrumentation design.
- Experience in site testing and commissioning with the users.