- Meet up consultant/client to understand the new project requirements, expectation or problem statement.
- Evaluate, understand and propose solution with system architecture/schematic.
- Experience in Solutioning for Smart Integration Platform, Smart Facility Management, Digital Workspace and Tenant Experience Applications.
- Solution presentation with consultant/client requirements to ensure alignment.
- Development of Technical Specifications, Detail System design and Tender Documents.
- Follow up with consultant/client to ensure our solutions and specifications are use.
- Obtain Pre-approval vendor status with consultant/client or project specific before tender call.
- Shortlisting of solution partners/ vendors and budget estimation.
- Conduct Proof of Concept, Demonstration, Technical Clarifications and Presentation.
- Sourcing of new technologies, solution and partners.
- Attending exhibition and seminar for latest market development and technologies.
- Articulate road map to enhance overall Smart Solution and Integration Platform.
- Support tender team on solution, design and cost compilation.
- Maintain awareness of the company among existing prospects through periodic follow-up calls, engage and participate in events.
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- At least 2 years similar experience in the built environment.
- Meticulous with good project management skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.