- Manage commercial or government projects with oversight on the installations of Building Management System, Extra Low Voltage System, HVAC and other M&E components.
- Supervises departmental policies and procedures and standard of work performance.
- Implement and direct a program to ensure efficient execution of turnkey projects.
- Co-ordinates departmental activities and responsibilities with other departments.
- Provide functional direction to assigned personnel.
- Monitor and control operation so as to achieve the targeted turn-around time, productivity, quality, environmental, occupational health & safety standards.
- Provide safe custody, control and maintenance of all equipment and special tools used by the department.
- Propose and implement improvement works to client.
- Establish and maintain courteous / co-operative relationship with clients.
- Control project budget.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Certificate in PMP is advantageous but not necessary
- At least 5 years’ experience in the project management of Building Management Systems and/or Mechanical & Electrical turnkey projects.
- A resourceful individual with good organization, time management and problem solving skills
- A team player and at the same time able to work independently in a fast paced environment.