The engineer will be involved in the electrical, instrumentation and controls engineering, He/she must be well versed in design, installation and commissioning of control systems as well as control panels coupled with excellent knowledge in PLC, DCS and SCADA implementation.
- Carry out integration and commissioning of an array of instrumentation as well as control systems for the wastewater and desalination
- Perform programming and integration of the control systems, designing the control panel and subpanels as well as generating the I/O lists.
- Carry out engineering, PLC and SCADA software interface programming.
- Develop process functional design including control write-up and control schematics.
- Develop hardware and software design specification and other software/test documentation.
- Carry out diagnosis and resolution of electrical, instrumentation and control systems
- Ensuring on time completion of commissioning activities.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical and Electronics.
- Experience in water treatment is a must.
- At least 8 years’ experience in in control system design including system architecture, hardware, system software for water treatment plant projects.
- Knowledge of PLC (Mitsubishi, Siemens, Allen Bradley, GE).
- Knowledge of SCADA (Intelltion iFIX, Wonderware Intouch, Mitsubishi MX Works, Vijeo Citect).
- Knowledge of standard communication protocols like Modbus, Profibus, Melsecnet, ControlNet, BacNet/IP preferred.
Only Singaporeans need to apply. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.