- Experienced in digital transformation and Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business.
- Working with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth.
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets.
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients.
- Combining efforts and fostering a collaborative environment within the business.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and offer solutions to their problems.
- Minimum Diploma in Business or Marketing.
- At least 3 years relevant experience in built environment.
- Experience in both the project management and sales side of running a business.
- Presentation and persuasive skills.
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for building meaningful relationships with clients.
- Extensive knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- Advanced decision-making and problem-solving skills.