- Manage maintenance projects in buildings.
- Use SCADA system to monitor M&E equipment and programming works for A&A and troubleshooting.
- Ensures maintenance activities are carried out according to department SOP.
- Monitor and control maintenance operations to achieve the targeted turn-around time within required quality standards.
- Provides safe custody, control and maintenance of all equipment and special tools used by the department.
- Maintain adequate stock levels of material, parts and equipment within budget limitation.
- Responds to calls for emergency repairs/ ad hoc complaints.
- Higher Nitec in Facilities and Management.
- 2 years’ experience in maintenance of building management system/ extra low voltage / M&E, PLC, DDC and SCADA system.
- Basic knowledge and skills in PLC Ladder and Function Blocks programming, DDC programming (Structured Programming Language). Microcontroller programming will be considered.
- Basic knowledge and skills in SQL Database, SQL queries, Axon and Java programming languages will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in using multimeter and other digital instrument measurement meters
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.